Heli Pub Tour - Half Day
- Продолжительность: 3 час. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Cairns, QLD
- Код предложения: HPT30
Minimum booking of 3 seats required
Are you ready for the pub crawl of a lifetime? Departing Cairns Airport, you'll take to the skies to arrive in absolute style at two of the most scenic watering holes in the Atherton Tablelands.
Start your epic afternoon out with stunning birds'-eye views of Cairns City as you fly towards Walshs Pyramid, the highest freestanding natural pyramid in the world. The first stop of the day is the Mountain View Hotel, a quintessential country pub situated on Gillies Highway at the start of the range. This classic Queenslander pub will have you feeling relaxed as you spend an hour sipping a cold one (or two!) on their riverside deck.
Up next, it's time to hop back in the chopper where your expert pilot will fly you up and across the impressive Gillies Range before soaring over the Crater Lakes National Park to land at The Peeramon Hotel in Yungaburra. Enjoy a game of pool or some lunch at this historic and iconic pub, as you look out over the beautiful countryside the Tablelands is known for.
After some delicious food and drinks, strap yourself in again and feel on cloud nine as you pass over the breathtaking Barron Gorge and its tumbling waterfalls on your way back to Cairns. End the tour with VIP car transfers back home or to a pub or bar in town. Bottoms up!
- 30 minute scenic flight over the Tablelands
- Exclusive transport to 2 of the region's finest drinking establishments
- Return transfers from your Cairns/Northern Beaches accommodation
- In-flight commentary from your expert pilot
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers. One infant under the age of 3 may travel on the lap of an adult free of charge.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variance advised at time of booking greater than 10% may incur 100% cancellation fee.
- This experience is dependent on good weather. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a flight on a different date or a full refund.