Heli Pub Tour - Full Day
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: HPT60
Minimum 4 people required
Depart Cairns and fly past Walshs Pyramid on to the first stop, The Mountain View Hotel - a classic old Queenslander pub. Cross over lush rainforest and the Crater Lakes National park to arrive at pub number two, the historic Peeramon Hotel - the oldest on the Tablelands. Our third stop takes you over Lake Tinaroo to land at Mt. Uncle Distillery - North Queensland's first and only distillery. The Bridges Bar & Restaurant next door offers a fantastic spot for lunch and a frosty beverage. Airbone again, we'll take you the last pub of the tour - The Billabong in Kuranda. Nestled amongst pristine tropical rainforest, it's easy to relax on the huge timber deck overlooking the eucalyptus woodlands. The tour winds up with a return flight to Cairns, offering spectacular views of Barron Gorge and its falls.
- 60 minute scenic flight over the Tablelands
- Exclusive transport to 4 of the region's finest drinking establishments
- Return transfers from your Cairns/Northern Beaches accommodation
- In-flight commentary from your expert pilot
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers. One infant under the age of 3 may travel on the lap of an adult free of charge.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variance advised at time of booking greater than 10% may incur 100% cancellation fee.
- This experience is dependent on good weather. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a flight on a different date or a full refund.