Majestic with Sunset Hummer Tour
- Duração: 3 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Grand Canyon Village, AZ
- Código de produto: HGG-1HRS
Your adventure begins at the Grand Canyon Helicopters terminal in Tusayan, AZ. Board a state-of-the-art helicopter with extra large windows for sightseeing. The world-famous landscape will be even more visually-accessible and photogenic from the helicopter's oversized windows. Soar over the rugged nature of the North Rim and even over the deepest and widest section of the Grand Canyon - Dragon Corridor. You'll capture all of the most recognizable Grand Canyon sights.
After your flight, you'll depart the airport for transfers to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal. Board an open-air Hummer for a ground tour through the National Park. Keep your eyes open for deer, elk, condors, and other wildlife that are spotted frequently around the canyon. Your driver/guide will trek along Desert View Drive and find the perfect viewpoints for photo opportunities - and just in time for sunset. The setting sun splashing across the canyon walls is a breathtaking and unforgettable sight. After sunset, you’ll return to Hummer terminal to continue your Grand Canyon vacation.
- Scenic views of Kaibab National Forest, the North, Dragon Corridor, and the Colorado River
- State-of-the-art EC130 Ecostar helicopter
- Multilingual in-flight narration
- 2-hour Hummer tour within Grand Canyon National Park
- Multiple stops at popular viewpoints
- Grand Canyon sunset experience
Tour may be changed or cancelled without penalty up to 48 hours prior to departure, subject to availability. Cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged in full with no refund. Flights are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc.