Grand Kingdom with Sunset Hummer Tour
- 天數: 3 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Grand Canyon Village, AZ
- 产品编号: HGG-2HRS
This thrilling helicopter flight is one of our most popular tours at Grand Canyon South – the Grand Kingdom. You'll soar over world-recognized sights of the Grand Canyon including the North Rim, South Rim, Dragon Corridor, Eastern Gorge, and Imperial Point. Awe-inspiring views like these can only be seen from the sky. Return to the terminal to continue sightseeing from within the park.
Passengers will be transported to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal for a tour through the national park aboard a customized open-air Hummer vehicle. Several remarkable lookout points are scattered throughout the park; season and park permitting, you can even see Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. Each Hummer destination offers breathtaking views of the canyon's expanse. Your tour comes to an end just as the sun sets over the canyon, a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Scenic views of Kaibab National Forest, the North and East Rim, Dragon Corridor, and Imperial Point
- State-of-the-art EC130 Ecostar helicopter
- Multilingual in-flight narration
- 2-hour Hummer tour within the Grand Canyon National Park
- Multiple stops at popular viewpoints
- Grand Canyon sunset experience
Tour may be changed or cancelled without penalty up to 48 hours prior to departure, subject to availability. Cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged in full with no refund. Flights are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc.