Mount and Maketu
From NZD NZ$360.00
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
- Product code: PCYGFA
Fly along the white beaches from the Mount main beach to Maketu. Keep an eye out for sharks and stingrays during the warmer months. Turn inland from the coast over the endless Kiwifruit orchards before heading into the Papamoa hills and over the vast Tauranga Harbour. View the busy Port of Tauranga, the many local islands, Kaimai Ranges and more.
- Flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to be confirmed. If wanting to book for 1 person we will aim to book you with other confirmed passengers. You will need to contact us for availability if booking for 1 person.
- If booking within 24 hours of departure please phone for availability. Bookings within this time cannot be made online.
- In accordance with CAA rules and regulations, we require all passengers to inform us of their accurate weight before any flight. For the purpose of aircraft weight, balance and safety, the maximum weight allowed per seat is 130kgs (286lbs).
- Our pilots will make a decision in regards to weather conditions on the day of your booked flight. If the weather conditions are not suitable for flying, we will contact you to reschedule your booking or provide a full refund.
- All flights are subject to weather and weight restrictions. If the pilot has any concerns, flights may be altered at their discretion.